Let’s be honest: WordPress plugins are great, but they come with a bunch of additional work. In this post, we’ll look at the top online payment gateways for WordPress and help you decide what works best for your business. We’ll also show you how to integrate each provider into your website so that customers can make purchases using whichever method they prefer (or all three!).
Razorpay is a payment gateway for India. It offers online payment solutions to e-commerce websites, which include the following:
- Online shopping cart integration with your site and secure credit card processing through their PCI DSS-compliant infrastructure.
- Payment gateway services such as recurring billing and auto-renewing subscriptions, so that you can take advantage of Razorpay’s features as well as those provided by other third-party plugins like WooCommerce or Stripe.
Razorpay also has a dedicated WordPress plugin so that you can easily integrate their services into your WordPress website without having to do any coding work yourself!
Stripe is a payment gateway that’s been around since 2010, and it’s used by many companies. It has a ton of features, like the ability to accept credit cards, debit cards, and even ACH payments. The company also has an API (application programming interface).
Stripe makes it easy for you to start accepting online payments with its low transaction fee and simple setup process. If you want to learn more about how this platform works or what other options there are out there for handling your online transactions then read our full review here: https://wpbeginner101.com/stripe-review/.
PayU is a payment gateway for India. It was founded by Naspers Group and provides services in over 200 countries around the world.
PayU’s global presence has made it one of the most popular providers of online payment gateways for WordPress sites, especially since it supports over 50 languages and currencies. If you want to accept payments from your customers using PayU, then you should know that they have many other features as well such as:
- Online Payment Gateways – A comprehensive suite of tools to manage credit card transactions on your website or mobile app;
- eCommerce – Manage inventory on Shopify-powered stores;
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Lending Platforms – Allows users to lend money directly from their bank accounts without having any collateral against them like stocks, etc.;
CCAvenue is a payment gateway that supports payments in Indian Rupees and 30+ international currencies. It offers a wide range of payment options including credit cards, debit cards, net banking, e-wallets, and UPI.
CCAvenue has an easy-to-use interface with an intuitive design which makes it easy to set up your account and begin accepting payments right away on your website or blog.
Instamojo is a payment gateway for online businesses in India. It allows you to accept payments from your customers using their mobile phones. The service offers a number of features, including:
- Accepting credit card payments on the web and through SMS/MMS;
- Automatic conversion of currencies (US Dollar, Euro, Pound Sterling);
- Automatic currency conversion at checkout;
- Flexible payment methods like American Express gift cards or PayPal accounts;
Hopefully, this guide has helped you to find an online payment gateway that meets your business needs. As we mentioned before, there are many options out there and it can be difficult to know which one is best for you. The most important thing is to conduct research and make sure that what works best for your current needs and business model.